Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What happens?

Okay I run track! And my butt is getting to be all muscle and steadliy getting smaller this is my worst nightmare and my boobs seem to be shrinking as well but my waist isn't getting any smaller. IDK what to do about this I've always had a body and I don't want to lose it what should I do?????What happens?
The only thing I can think of to help is to stop running. Breasts and bums are mostly made of extra fat, and since you're getting a great workout, your body is burning it. To help your tummy flatten, tighten it as you run. Focus on your core when you run, and when you're cooling down after running, do some stretches to stretch your tummy muscles.
wow thats like the opposite of wut most women wanna hear! u like ur butt? well, maybe u will just have to wait for winter when track is over

No comments:

Post a Comment