Thursday, October 21, 2010

What does a body cleanse and detox do? Do they help you loose some weight?

I retain water in my middle area. I am going somewhere in a month. Would doing a detox help? What kind would you recomend?What does a body cleanse and detox do? Do they help you loose some weight?
Yes a detox will help. I lost a lot of weight while on lemonade fasting diet. I recommend you to do master cleanse diet,
The lemonade diet recipe detail is here:
?2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon.
?2 tablespoons of grade B Maple Syrup.
?Add cayenne pepper according to your preference
?A glass of pure water.
Then drink a laxative tea in the morning or night and DON'T Drink the salt water potion although the diet required you to.
The concoction is hard to swallow and sort of bringing my stomach content to my mouth, I skipped it and my diet was perfect.
When in hunger resort to fresh salad and it's okay to add baked potato but not for everyday. Don't overdo this diet though, you should know your limit.
A detox not only cleans the body of all food and other impurities that enter your body, but it does help contribute to loosing a few unwanted pounds. However, this is not to be used as a regular diet method. Also, if you are retaining fluids you should try using an over the counter water pill, they can be found in the weight loss section of the store.
A body cleanse and detox are bad for you. All of the creators of this hokum have been sued by customers for fraud. Save your money and your health.
Best to use water pills to get rid of the excess water.
To lose weight, the best way is to eat healthy and exercise.
Go to a body wrap shop, its absolutley amazing. I lost a total of 9 inches off my body, i felt lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment