Saturday, October 23, 2010

What going on?

My period was late by 1 week so I took a pregnancy test and they turned up negative.My breasts are extremly tender and sore, my stomach is tight and I have been having pregnancy like symptoms( I described them to the doctor) I just started bleeding and having cramps, whats going on??What going on?
Could be a heavy period. The body is cleansing away the extra week of uterine lining, tissue and fluid.
Could be a miscarriage. You won't really know in this early stage.
If the bleeding is extra-heavy ie. soaks a pad every hour, get to emergency.
It sounds like your cycle was just irregular this month. Sometimes that just happens. I've also observed that being stressed about things (such as being pregnant) can delay your period even longer.
If you want to make your cycle more regular, your best option might be birth control. You should ask your doctor for more info so he can get you a prescription for the pills if needed. If you are already on birth control, it may be a good idea to switch to a different brand.
I'd say give yourself a re-test 2 or 3 days after the first test. They are not 100% accurate and do not detect pregnancy right away. It might be worth a trip to the clinic--

No comments:

Post a Comment