Thursday, October 21, 2010

What do you think? HELP!! Please answer my question.?

My boyfriend and I just bought Durex Performax condoms last evening to try for the next time we have sex.
He tried one on to masturbate and he said it fit well and it didn't feel too tight at all, and there was just a little bit left at the base of the penis. He also said that it was tight enough not to budge when he tightened his hand. From experience, does this fit properly enough for protected, reliable, effective sex? From this description, how effective is the condom going to be, also doubled up with birth control.
Have any of you used this condom before? Has it been reliable and effective?
Thanks, I appreciate it. :)What do you think? HELP!! Please answer my question.?
nice boobies i must say nice boobies.
well my husband and I have done it with durex before with no problems. I'd say it fits fine, never read a description, but your boyfriend is the one to determine that. My husband and I never let his sperm release inside me (even with a condom) until after we were married (even though precum can cause pregnancy)....I would think you will be fine and not get pregnat....but i tell eveyone that if you are not willing to live with the consequences of your actions than you shouldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment