Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What happen when you loose your virginity?

can someone please explain to me what happens to your body when a girl looses her virginity?What happen when you loose your virginity?
Ask your parents this question, not Y!A.
you get pregnant?
nothing.
u buy a new 1
your hymen breaks and that's it, you're not a virgin anymore congratulations lol
you get arrested....
A small "web" of tissue in you vagina tears and allows the opening to get bigger. You bleed and feel pain, but its all fine after a few minutes!
you die a horrible death
The hymen breaks and thats it. Nothing major happens to your body (unless you didn't use a condom then a baby forms).. you just are no longer a virgin
nothing happens, just that u've lost it
My friends and I have heard it can be painful, but in a nice way. I want to be married to the guy first before I lose my virginity.
you go to heck because it was before marriage and you bleed a ton..ask your school nurse
your hip may get bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment