Thursday, October 21, 2010

What does a woman weigh if she is 5'4" and a size 18?

What does a woman weigh if she is 5'4" and a size 18?
It depends on her muscle to fat ratio. Muscle weighs more than fat so if she is a hard body she will weigh more than if she is a blob of jello.
Why are you a moron?
too much!
Too much
A LOT!
There is no magic weight number that goes with a dress size and height.
Who cares, its to much.
I would estimate around 200, give or take 20lbs. I'm not really an expert on women's sizes, but I know someone who's 5'4 and a size 18 would be categorized "obese", if not "morbidly obese".
I prefer the term "fugly". bwahaha
Maybe about 210 pounds or so.
Way too much!
alot
230 prolly
like 500 lbs!
She probably weighs about 180 lbs. I am in weight watchers and we always talk about weight and clothing sizes.
ide say 150 or 60
What does it matter? There's no way to tell unless you ask her...

No comments:

Post a Comment