Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is a good remedy for the emotional side of PMS?

What is a good remedy for the emotional side of PMS?
Evening Primrose Oil Capsules - they will help to balance your hormones. You will need to take them for a good couple of months before you feel the difference and take at least 1500 mg - 2000mg. They should help the physical side ie. breast tenderness and the emotional side ie. anger, moodiness. I certainly feel calmer with them and notice the difference if I ever stop taking them.
Working out gets my agression out so I don't take it out on the SO. :P
Iron & magnesium tablets.
heating pad
BC powder (from walgreens) seriously it helps with your mood too
hot tea
hot bath
Things that help me: staying away from sugar, exercising, taking vitamins with B complex, Evening Primrose oil,seeing my acupuncturist for an herbal formula because I get moody-irritated, depressed and sad, can't sleep at night before my period. Taking pills like Tylenol and midol are only masking pain and are not good for you. Lots of women don't get PMS, especially Asian women because their bodies are balanced, you want to address the cause and not the symptom so you will be healthy!Tylenol is not good for your liver, I don't care if you are super healthy stay away from it.
exercise and dark chocolate
Dong Quai, it is an herbal supplement that has helped me like no other. I take it once a day on a normal basis, then the weeks before and during my cycle I take it 2-3 times a day and I can really tell a difference; I use Midol for cramps

  • laptop and printer press
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment