Saturday, October 23, 2010

What extra help can be used to get pregnant?

What extra help can be used to get pregnant?
this may sound funny, but after you have sex, rest females but on a pillow so the sperm is staying inside her, and not all oozing out. it will help so more sperm have a chance to get to the eggs. My friend did this and ended up with twins.
I understand that the best time to go for it is the first few days after your menstual cycyle
My first husband {who happens to be my daughter's father} had a very low sperm count: 1.5 million per milliliter. Men with counts under 20 million per milliliter are considered infertile; chances of them impregnating a woman are very slim. I read in a book that in those cases the couple should have sexual intercourse every two days at mid-cycle {when the woman's fertility is at its peak} in the "doggie style" position. After the man ejaculates, the woman should remain in that position for 15 to 20 minutes to give a chance for the sperm cells to get into the uterus. I didn't believe it would work at first, but the only thing we could lose giving it a try was our time. So we tried it, and I conceived on the second cycle after that. You could give it a try too; you'll have fun, and get pregnant with some luck and precise timing. I'd recommend that you use an at-home ovulation predictor kit; this will help you determine more precisely which are your most fertile days. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment