Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does it mean if I have cramps but I'm not on my period?

the cramps feel almost exactly the same as when i'm on my period...except they're not as bad. and they lasted about 5-10 minutes..What does it mean if I have cramps but I'm not on my period?
you could be ovulating, or getting ready too, you might be feeling the ovaries swell up a bit...or lower abdominal gas, bloating, etc in your intestines. It could also be deep muscle aches.
I sometimes get cramps before my period when Im ovulating. They tend to be a little more intense than regular period cramps.
there probably pre-menstrual cramps you'll be okay take some advil that always works for me this happens to me a few days before i get my period
good luck

  • protecting endangered species
  • web hosting providers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment