Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What happened?!?!?

I weighed myself Saturday morning and it said 5 more than it did the week before.. How could that happen? I didn't eat more than I usually do, and I exercised plenty. Also..could it possible because I haven't gotten my period since December and today I went to the gyno and I was really, really nervous?

Thanks =]
If it is because of my period..why would that effect my weight if I haven't gotten it in 4 months?
Also, I don't look any different, and my clothes still fit fine..so..I dunno..What happened?!?!?
more than likely it is just some exta water weight. you may have eaten foods high in sodium and not realized it. The best thing to do is drink plenty of water to flush the salt from your system.
Nervousness could have done it. Stress makes your body to very odd things. Don't sweat it, and if it doesn't go away, then just go for a run and exercise a little and it'll fall right off. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment