Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What if im pregent?

I had sex with my husband for the first time. After 4 days later a day ago My vigion hurt inside and I had to pee alot and now toay I fell werid down there. I play sports at my collgee and I had move aroung alot that day but I dont get why it hurts to pee and it feels like im burnning there.What if im pregent?
You could have gotten a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), they can be casued by bubble baths, underwear, sex etc. I got them a lot when I first got married, if you go to the doctor they;ll just give you a pee test and if positive you'll get some antibiotics that will help it go away quick. Soemtimes, waiting too long to get it taken care of (if it is a UTI), if your body can't fight it off itself the infection will move into your kidneys, and this is when it gets really, really painful. UTI's are easy to diagnose and easy to fix, I think this would be your best guess as to why it burns when you pee, and you have to pee alot. Those are 2 HUGE side effects of a uti. Good luck, hope this helps!
Toni Lynne :)
1. he might have an STD, which you might now have
2. if you are "pregent" then you will have a baby
3. if you are a virgin you could have broke your hymen, which is painful

  • hair treatment
  • drilling for oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment