Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What happens if you don't have your period while on the pill?

This is going to be the end of the 2nd month of me using Yaz. Before I used Yaz, I used Ortho Novum for 3 months. Last month, I had my period, but it was a day late after taking the placebo pills. But this month, I haven't stared my period yet and I'm going to start my 3rd packet of Yaz next tomorrow.
Can this mean I'm pregnant? What should I do?
I did miss 2 pills the 2nd week of the packet, but I did take it when the instructions told me to take it, which is the next day at the same time. Is it normal? I'm so confused.What happens if you don't have your period while on the pill?
well some pills u dont get ur period if u dont take the sugar pills and they might not have sugar pills so idk go to ur doctor and see
take a test. if negative, keep on taking your pills as directed

No comments:

Post a Comment