Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is a good age to start having kids? Why?

I am not sexually active, and don't have a man therefoe I can't get pregnant but I want a baby. I'm 21 with no kids. I lead a more seltered life, and I'm shy as all out doors of men. What should I do, and should I tell a man that I want kids in the near future if I ever get in a relationship? Thanks and have a nice day.What is a good age to start having kids? Why?
there is no such thing as -the right age- if you think you are emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually, and financially ready to have a kid of your own, then go ahead. It's not that easy...
When you are ready. That's a good age! When you are financially and emotionally stable. A man would also help but is not necessary these days.
i agree i dont think there is a thing as a good age. i think it depends on the person some people mature faster then others. i think that when you find the right person and your in love that will be your right time. good luck, i hope the best for you. also, some people may say not to say you want kids but if you dont and you end up getting pregnant and they dont want kids they may leave, so if you say up front about it, they will either insist on useing protection or they will get out early so your not stuck being a single mom or haveing some guy try to get you to have an abortion.
u dont have sex? ur 21? mannn.... okay well.. man....... um. nah u can have my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment