Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does it mean when i wipe and its red down low and its not on my period?

i wiped and i looked like i was bleeding but im not on my period, i have been itching some time and burning some time but after i wiped i was red but not on my period.What does it mean when i wipe and its red down low and its not on my period?
Could be hemorroids or some bleeding from the bowel, a small fistula that is bleeding, a scratch, tear, or ruptured blister, or pimple from around the vagina. Unless you are profusely bleeding, just call your doctor in the morning for an appointment. If the bleeding is heavy and you are in pain, go to the ER.
I would go to the hospital right way..it sound serous .
i have the same exact thing.. but theirs like really small bumps on my labia..but like none of my partners have nething...
You could have cut yourself when wiping or something or you could have another problem. You should go see your obgyn. If you have any bumps or sores you really need to go get treatment. I would get checked for any STI's.
go to your ob/gyn right away, sounds serious

No comments:

Post a Comment