Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does it mean when your breasts leak?

What does it mean when your breasts leak?
thyroid maybe.
if you are not nursing or pregnant, then i would go to your doctor and find out.
You could be nursing or pregnant.
Third answer the weirdest: Some women will actually began lactating when they hear a baby cry. Even women who have no children. Its a sympathy mechanism.
Depends on your age...if you are sexually active...male or female...etc.
Please elaborate so we can determine!

SIDENOTE: Not necessarily true Chinatown! It'd be an extremely rare condition for a woman who hasn't just had a baby or who wasn't pregnant to lactate at the sound of a baby crying. It's usually only the case if a new mother is nursing or a new mother's breast milk hasn't "dried up" after delivery!
are u pregnant?
you should breast feed.
Years ago I had the same problem, and I went to my OB/GYN to find out what it was. I was not pregnant, nor have I ever been pregnant. They tested it and said it was milk. Who knows why, but it may not be as rare as one may think. Then again, I have always been the exception to the rule! ha ha ha
However, my first guess would be that you are preggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment