Saturday, October 23, 2010

What does this mean?

I was talking to my girlfriend and she told me that talking to me made her nipples hard and gave her a tingling sensation in her stomach and down her spine. What does this mean?What does this mean?
How old are you two? Honestly, you have got to know the answer to this question. It means that she is attracted to you in a sexual way.
Means that is the dumbest question I have ever heard.
why did u even ask that
she is inlove and or horny
I'm not a girl but i think it means that she thinks ur sexy
she wants u
It means she probably has sexual feelings for you. It could be something she is used to, if she knows that she is a lesbian or bisexual, or it may be something she's never experienced before. I am guessing you meant girlfriend as in female friend/ best friend you hang out with and talk to all the time? Depending on how she told you, she could be telling you she wants you or that this is something new she's never experienced and wants your help with it. (I don't mean like that...) If it is in a sexual way and it makes you uncomfortable tell her, in a nice way, that you are not sexually attracted to girls and would like to just stay friends. If you feel the same way back, go for it! lol
she wants your body.
In future, when she tells you that, call me I'll sit next to her so you can continue playing your XBOX and everybody will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment