Saturday, October 23, 2010

What excercises can I do to get rid of " baby fat"?

my daughter is 6 months now, it's time to lose 15 pounds.What excercises can I do to get rid of " baby fat"?
Although she is a bit annoying, Denise Austin's "Shrink Your Female Fat Zones" is really great!
It's broken up into 2 20-minute sections with the second utilizing a stability ball, which will really help burn the fat. The ball also saves major wear and tear on your joints.
Both sections contain exercises for those trouble areas that are hard to shape up after childbirth. She targets all areas of the stomach - and with some exercises I've never seen anyone do before, I might add. Many areas are addressed at once which saves time and allows you to get in a great workout in a short amount of time.
I highly recommend it...she kicked my butt just tonight!
You can get the DVD or VHS fairly inexpensively at amazon.com.
Here's the link if you are interested.
Good Luck!
yoga or surya namaskar

No comments:

Post a Comment